Sunday, September 18, 2005

Ghost Walk

Due to personal experiences in the last two months, in any personal appearances with my book Ghost Walk, on sale Sept 27th, I am giving the book away with a catch--a donation to the Red Cross (or, in one instance, to the ASPCA) Please see my web site, eheathergraham.com for details.

Since I first went to New Orleans at a very early age, I have been fascinated by the city, it's architecture, history, incredible music, and talented people. Ghost Walk takes place in New Orleans, and I was there just before Katrina with my family, filming for the book! Of course, so much of the entire area there and in Mississippi is devasted. Katrina was a killer; as a category one, she did damage in my area, South Florida, and killed 11 here before going on to take on a further, staggering toll in human life.

If you're in any of following areas of appearances listed on my website, please come see me; I hope we'll contribute a drop in the bucket and that in turn, you'll enjoy a grippingly good ghost story/suspense, one of favorite works ever, and certainly, for me, ironic in it's timing.

Hope to see you at one of these signings!

Heather Graham

No comments: